Want a better than zero
Easy To Use
- Easy to install: one person required for installation, not brittle and will not crack.
- Easy to cut using standard woodworking tools
- Can be sawn or cut indoors.
- No silicones or adhesives required to install.
Good for the planet
- Australian made and owned.
- Better than zero carbon foot print.
- 100% natural: 97% natural timber and 3% natural wax.
- Termite resistant: all sugars and starches removed.
- No chemical additives: no artificial glues, resins or formaldehydes and no silica’s.
Saves you Money
- Low maintenance: on average, repainting is required every 15 years.
- Value for money: lightweight product, single person installation.
- Longevity: natural Australian timber, made to last.
- Warranty: not to rot, split or crack for 25 years.
"Its low maintenance and lightweight properties make it the perfect choice"
We chose Weathertex because it utilizes carbon neutral manufacturing with environmentally sustainable Australian hardwood.
"Weathertex is easy to use, you do not need a special set of tools to cut the product."
Weathertex looks after my company and myself very well, and to me, that is the most important thing.