Easy to use
- Easy to install: one person required for installation, not brittle and will not crack.
- Easy to cut using standard woodworking tools.
- Can be sawn or cut indoors.
- No silicones or adhesives required to install.
Good for the planet
- Australian made and owned.
- Better than zero carbon foot print.
- 100% natural: 97% natural timber and 3% natural wax.
- Termite resistant: all sugars and starches removed.
- No chemical additives: no artificial glues, resins or formaldehydes and no silica’s.
Saves you money
- Low maintenance: on average, repainting is required every 15 years.
- Value for money: lightweight product, single person installation.
- Longevity: natural Australian timber, made to last.
- Warranty: not to rot, split or crack for 25 years.